• Integrated marketing services are more cost-efficient and results-oriented
• TDC has a deep, experienced staff
• Our clients – and TDC – have a solid record of marketing successes
• We create synergies in all facets of marketing programs
• TDC has an uncompromised affinity for food, agriculture and allied industries
• We have strong, strategy-driven creative staff that performs well
• The company has unequaled relationships with influencer communities
• Our staff is beyond compare in our ability to interface with influencers and channel partners
• We are well-versed in all areas of agriculture worldwide
• We work hard to deliver value
We use fundamental marketing applied with creative passion. We analyze clients' situations. We propose alternatives that will either solve problems or exploit opportunities. We design and implement actions necessary to realize the benefits and advantages of chosen alternatives.
Analysis: Our process is unusually thorough, with a perspective that is seasoned and informed. We look for critical information, not just traditional data, both internal and external. A thorough, comprehensive analysis is the first step in developing sound strategies for a constantly moving marketplace. Over and over again clients have found that our perspective and willingness to dig deeper develops insights that are unique and powerful.
Alternatives: Our philosophy drives us to consider alternative strategies that go beyond the obvious. We consider the seven strategic variables of marketing as we help plan your moves. Perhaps the most critical of the strategic variables deals with the client organization - its people. The best product positioning and marketing strategies are doomed if the sales organization or the distribution channels are not capable of stepping up to solid execution.
Actions: We believe in delivering actions on time, on target and within budget. Freshness of approach and quality of execution define the actions we recommend, and results measure them. Actions that fit clients' needs, budgets and billing requirements, not an agency style or preference.